Saturday, July 05, 2008

Take time to realize

picture courtesy of www.countryliving.com

I did it! I cut my hair short! I love it, and everyone does too! It's the new bob look. My neighbor also commented, Miss Tanya and I were walking to my neighbor's house and he said, "Oh, you two look like sisters". I know...I felt great!

In other news, it's Daniel's birthday party today. His kindergarten friends will be waiting for him at the movie theatre.... Can't wait to watch Wall-E. Oh you should see the cake I ordered. I will post later this week.

Okay I leave you with some of my fabulous finds for the week...

  • Opi nailpolish, check out this beautiful pink color, Italian Love Affair.
  • Read a great book at the beach; Chasing Harry Winston. check it out!
  • Kiss and makeup - You've got to try, Smashbox O-Gloss. This intuitive silky gloss reacts with your personal skin chemistry to transform from clear into your own custom shade of pink.
  • Finally watched, Juno and The other Boleyn Girl, both great movies to watch (especially on a rainy day of course).
Okay my friends, I'm signing off to start my busy day. Enjoy your weekend and keep happy!

4 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

That is one adorable haircut! Do we get to see how it turned out?

Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles said...

Would love to see a photo of your bob.
I blogged about my bob haircut
http://mylulabelles.blogspot.com/2008/06/beautiful-girls.html
I didnt love mine on me some peoples faces are just meant for them mine wasnt.
smiles,
Sandy

Jill -Forever and Ever House said...

I clicked on the link for a picture of your bob. I love it. I may just copy you on that one because I have been trying to think of a new way to do my hair that isn't too over the top. I was thinking of doing the Posh spice do but I was worried it would be too severe. I love "your bob" though. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, looks like we got the same haircut!!

p.s. The flea market we went to on Tuesday was in Lachute. :)

Joy