Saturday, January 31, 2009

Snowflakes



Picture courtesy of www.countryhome.com

Seriously, winter is one of the longest seasons...especially when it snows everyday... it's been cold and driving is no fun at all. But if I think of it, winter is not bad if I didn't have to go out everyday. The snow falling while you're sipping hot cocoa by the fireplace, and reading a good book. But we all have to drive the kids to school, go to work and tend to everyday life. Yesterday I picked up Daniel and we both stood outside enjoying the snow. It was so calm watching all the different snowflakes.

I just got invited to an Oscar Party at a friend's house. We're all dressing up and wearing our bling! I love rhinestone jewlery, especially brooches...

Keep warm and enjoy the simple things.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving this jewelry. I wish I knew how to make it myself. have a nice day! Daisy~

Anonymous said...

An Oscar party sounds like fun! Enjoy!
xo,
Lynda

Aunt Spicy said...

Oh, what a lovely sweet blog you have, it has such a great vibe! Thanks for stoping by my blog!

Fifi Flowers said...

FUN jewels... HOW FUN to go to an Oscar party!
ENJOY!
Fifi

The Vintage-Flea said...

Love your beautiful blog. Can you share your blog resources? I would love to have a background like this on my blog. Thanks!

Valerie

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

What a beautiful picture. Your Oscar party sounds soooo fun! What a wonderful idea. You will have to take some pictures!

Have a great day!!!

Jen