Saturday, August 29, 2009

No time like the present

Picture Sarah Kaye

Really, I can't believe the kids are going back to school on Monday.  I can't believe how summer flew by and not to mention the crazy weather we had.   Not much of a summer weather, today feels like Fall! 

Tomorrow I'm having family over for Tanya's birthday.  Nothing special, just some cake, coffee and some homemade ice cream with my new ice cream maker.  I love it!  Someone at work was selling it (never used) for $50. 

Enjoy your weekend!

6 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Hi Angie, we just came in from a soccer tournament: 109 degrees...poor girls!!! won 1, lost 1...going back tomorrow morning....aren't you loving your Fall weather now??? You're a soccer mom, we know you understand! Have a great rest of the weekend!!!
M & C

Magdalena said...

Hello Angie,
I just found your blog, and I enjoy your pictures very much!!
Lovely atmosphere...
Hugs,
Magdalena/Color Sepia

Chichi and Luxe said...

what a steal for $50! hope the icecreams turns out a treat.
it's winter here in australia (first day of spring tomorrow) and we've had temperatures up to 33 degrees celsius (94F)!! definitely icecream weather :)

Lisa Marie said...

Feels like fall here too, and the leaves are changing colors, Ice cream and family sounds like a great day.., Lisa :)

Dallas Shaw said...

YES I posted this photo a week or two ago! she is such a talent!!!

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

thanks for visiting my random world! happy to have you drop in, and do hope you'll stop by again soon. :D

love your blog too! i'm a new fan..stalker..lurker.. whatever you'd like to call me! ;)

blessings,
-Tracie