Saturday, March 10, 2007

What's next?

Spring Break is now over and it's back to school on Monday. I need to work on a project to keep me busy before Spring. I'm now working on little baby gifts for my sister-in-law's baby shower next week. I bought some cute baby socks and I'll attach the poem....


Baby's Little Feet


A baby is a gift of love, A wonder to behold, A tiny bundle filled with hope, A new life to unfold. With little feet so precious,and with tiny little toes What steps in life this child will take At this point no one knows. It's a parent's love and guidance That keeps a child from harm, Just as these tiny baby socks will keep its small feet warm.

I'll also make the Hanky Bonnett and attach the cute poem. After that I guess I will have to start scrapbooking, or should I start sewing the pillows I planned to sew last year? I better dust off my sewing machine....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for dropping by my blog...it sounds like you'll be busy doing all those lovely things you have planned...Nel

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful poem. And that is a great sewing machine too!

Anonymous said...

Your sewing machine is lovely! Do you use it?

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

What a great old sewing machine. I have one similar to yours that belonged to my dear Gram.