Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter



Is it Easter already? I guess I will be busy today. Check out Matthew Mead's website. Lots of great downloads and ideas. Isn't this picture beautiful. The instructions are on his website.

Daniel received a cute letter from the Easter Bunny, (thanks Rosemarie). He received a Bunny puzzle in an envelope. When he finished making the puzzle there was a little written note on the back of the puzzle. How cute!
Happy Easter Daniel, from the Easter Bunny....

I will try to bake some cookies today, I will add them to the Easter baskets I am giving out, but just in case I don't have time...here is a little craft idea.

Attach poem to a cookie cutter.

I made a plate of cookies to share with you this year. I thought it as a good way to spread some Easter cheer. They all looked really tasty, so I thought I'd eat just one. And a little while later, I noticed there were none. So here's my Easter greetings, and a cookie cutter too. Now you can make your own cookies, and maybe share a few....

2 comments:

Federica said...

Hi Angie! I'm Federica (http://altered-heart.blogspot.com),
thanks for your comment on my blog :)
Your mosaics are so cute!

Anonymous said...

That's a cute idea for giving cookies ~ or not! :) Hope you had a Happy Easter! ♥