Saturday, June 09, 2007

Inspiration Friday


What a week! I'm back from my 4 day business trip.

Preparing meetings and logistics for 55 people tired me out. It's all about the details....I'm glad it's over.

It's Grand Prix weekend in Montreal this weekend, lots of festivities around the city but for me I will take it easy with the family. And of course, clean up the house......

I want to create my outdoor living space. This picture is my inspiration. I like to dream.....
Enjoy your weekend everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love your music! I enjoy your site- Thanks!

think shabby said...

Thank you for compliment to my blog.........your blog is fantastic,I love this blog!!!Kiss!

Magic Brush said...

I know this is an old post... but I love this old table and chandelier. Just found your blog! Stop by my painting/decorating one and say hello sometime!