Sunday, July 01, 2007

Happy Canada Day!


So in the middle of the night Daniel woke up feeling sick (Yep, he was sick, yuk). Taking care of him in the middle of the night reminded me that he still needs me. He'll be 5 next week so he's been reminding everyone that his birthday is coming up, funny little man.
Another picture found of some of my favorite things. Linens, lace, milk glass, slipcovers...Never made it out to some flea markets and antiques yesterday, maybe next weekend.
In other news, found this great book on Everything and Nothing. Shawn suggests I Was a Really Good Mom Before I Had Kids
A book about real-Mom tales and tips for busy lives collected by Trisha Ashworth and Amy Nobile.

You need this book if:
You consider going to the dentist as your "alone time."
You're competitive about winning Chutes and Ladders.
You reflexively refer to the bathroom as "the potty."
You once introduced yourself at an important business meeting as "Quentin's mom."
You'd trade your husband for a housekeeper.
Thanks Shawn, it's on my list
Enjoy your weekend

1 comment:

(Angie) Norththreads: said...

Oh, how I want this house!!! These are MY colors!!!!!!
Luv it!
~happy summer~
Ang