Friday, August 17, 2007

Flip flops......

Picture from Coastal Living
The only thing missing in this picture is a large mug of good coffee. I have 17 days off from work....yep, I'll be in flip flops and a ponytail all day. Tanya's birthday is this afternoon and I have a few more little last minute things to do. I'm not even thinking of our road trip next week. I'm too busy to even think about it.

My todo list for today
Make
Chocolate covered strawberries for Ms. Tanya's birthday party
Make pigs in a blanket
Buy pompoms for birthday party
Oh yeah, I need to go in to work until Noon today!
Pick up birthday cake
Candy store....
Pick up balloons (12)
Finish wrapping the party favors (flip flops, lol) picture to follow
Tidy up the house


I'll keep you posted on my busy day! Enjoy your day!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did have a busy day! How'd the party go? I bet it was a big hit. I saw a little bit of HS2 over the weekend - I couldn't take it. I can't for the life of me see why it's so popular!

Manuela

CG said...

That's definitely a busy day! I love the blue in that pic!

Jen Kershner said...

I hope you are enjoying your time off. Sounds like you got a busy start!