Tuesday, October 02, 2007

And the winner is....

It's been crazy here at Casa Mia. I'm glad September is over. October should be quieter....well maybe....

Sorry for not posting the winner of my blogaversary sooner...And the name drawn out of my pitcher is Manuela from The Feathered Nest. Email me your address Manuela and I will send this necklace off to you. (I made one for myself too).
In other news, I was a model on the catwalk last Wednesday. It was a fundraiser event for one of our community palliative care residence....I had so much fun and met so many wonderful people. There is so much work behind the scenes....
Hubby and I are thinking of driving to Vermont this weekend for our 16th wedding anniversary! Wow! Happy Anniversary hubbie.
Wishing you all a wonderful Fall week.....

No comments: