I stayed home Thursday and Friday since little Daniel had a flu....It was so nice to cuddle, read Dr. Seuss books and we napped too. I finally caught up on some reading!
This week's bits of goodness....
- My favorite White Chocolate Cranberry Cake recipe
- I wish I can buy this t-shirt at Target, but they don't ship to Canada! :-(
- I joined Winter Bella at My Minutia
- Nutella cake anyone, yummy!
- I received a chenille cupcake pattern kit from Carol at Pink Cottage, love it, check it out!
- I love Milk Glass, check out these at T-Cozy
Enjoy your day!