Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I Heart my bed - Let's Dream

picture courtesy of www.countryhome.com
This Spring Break has been perfect to stay indoors and cuddle in bed and dream. The kids slept in this morning (again). It gave me time to whip up some chocolate chip waffles (without rushing). We went to the bookstore yesterday to buy some books (in the cold), and bought 2 books for Daniel, Z is for Zamboni and The true story of the 3 little pigs. I realized when I got in the car that I forgot to pick up our bookclub selection, sigh! Check out An Awesome Book by Dallas Clayton. Great book!
Did you know Olivia has a TV show...I love Olivia! She's so spunky!
Off I go, more fun stuff soon.

1 comment:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Olivia is very cute! You are so lucky to be sleeping in this week! Love the bookstore - one of my favorite places!

XOXOXO
Jen