Photo credit Country Living
I wasn't sure how to start today's blog post and then realized I had lots of ups and downs ths week.
1. I won Flax and Spindle's giveaway! I love it! Please check out Darlene's blog and etsy site. Very beautiful. Thanks Darlene for making my week!
2. I got some fabulous bling over at Theresa's Unfinished Business etsy shop. Check her out! I had a nice conversation with her about my week. She had reserved it for me and called me "someone special". I needed that, check out, next point.
3. My little boy didn't notice the wall last Tuesday and banged his head. Well you know what happened, blood everywhere, Miss Tanya panicked and they both screamed so loud! Eek, I can't even thing about it. Anyhow, TG for my hubbie, he drove Daniel to the ER. (I got dizzy), stayed home and did laundry, cleaned the house, couldn't sleep. They were in the ER for at least 4hrs which at that point was past 1am. To make a long story short, a nurse cleaned him up but the ER was so busy that he wasn't able to see the Dr. that night. The next day I found a clinic nearby and didn't need to wait. The young girl behind the counter probably noticed how tired I looked. The Dr. saw Daniel right away and confirmed that no stitches were needed. Oh, he's so cute with his Spoonge Bob Square pants band aid. :-)
4. Daniel's 7th birthday party is tomorrow. 10 friends are coming over....The theme is Soccer! Yep, 10 boys playing soccer in our backyard! Pizza, pizza!
5. I'm on vacation for 2 weeks, Yay! No emails, no meetings. Just family, friends and my flip flops!
6. Check out the great giveaway at Vintage Bella Studio. Check out her shop too, I want to buy everything.
Okay my blog friends, thank you for being there and have fun this weekend!