Saturday, September 26, 2009

Weekend Roundup



Last Wednesday, I volunteered behind the scenes at the fundraiser fashion show I usually model for.  I modelled the last 2 years and this year I decided to help out backstage.  I had such a great time and met some interesting divas (I won't get into that).  The evening started when I bumped into my friend, Camilla from micalla.com.  She's amazing.  She creates and designs all her pieces.  I met her when I modelled for this fundraising event 2 years ago.  Her swarovski pieces are gorgeous!  I'm so happy she'll be at Montreal's Fashion week in October and I'm invited! 

What's also great is that I got to meet Simon Chang!  I love his style.  I told him that my first Simon Chang was my first little black dress. 

Hubby and Daniel went to a Hockey game so tonight it's me and my girl.  I'm making turkey scallopini with chickpea couscous and pumpkin pie, yum.

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Ohhhh...too bad we'll be late for dinner!!!

Andrea said...

looks like fun!