Saturday, January 30, 2010

Weekend


What a fabulous idea!  Check out these Hot Chocolates on a stick at Giver's Log.  They are perfect after a nice Valentine's dinner (near the fireplace of course).  We're off running around all day today, including running to the arena to watch Daniel's game and a surprise 40th birthday party tonight.

The weather is COLD today, it's -22F or -30C with the wind....I need a vacation!  I updated my facebook status as follows:  Angie is going to bury herself beneath the duvet and hibernate until the warmer weather returns. For an urgent response apply sun, sea and sambuca until defrosted!  Lol....

Keep warm and enjoy your day!

8 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Oh Girl! That's is Brrrrr Cold! Come back home early after all your running around and please hit that duvet cover!!!!!!

Unknown said...

...oh yes very cold, and while those "hot chocolate pops" do look deliciously tastey, I think with those temps I'll take mine HOT!!!!!! xo

caroline joy said...

I lived outside Toronto for two years in high school and I remember how cold it would get in Montreal. But you live in such a beautiful city too!!! Stay warm :)

Oxana said...

Oooo, che bello!!! Bellissima idea!!..Grazie mille!
Un bacione!

koralee said...

Try to stay cozy and warm...do your running around all bundled up. Those pops look amazing! xoxo

Nicole said...

Wow that is cold! It's cold here today too. 28 degrees and snow. That is very odd for us because we usually have such mild winters. Stay warm :)

Exquisite Accessories said...

Oh Angie, hot chocolates on a stick yummy, can you send some of the cold to me please its 30deg here in north Queensland I need to cool down :)

Charity said...

yummy thanks for sharing the info. I can't wait to try them. Anything with chocolate is worth a try.

Cha Cha