The French Nest is one of my favorite etsy shops. Jennifer is an interior designer by day, crafter by night and sophisticated scavenger on the weekends. I did some shopping last month but will go back for more.
The weekend was busy with the kids and activities but I found some time to finish the Happiness Project. It was a perfect book to read on a hammock under my tree. This is one book everyone needs to read. One of my personal commandments is Be Angie and Do it now. Check out some tips on her website.
1. Make your bed.
2. Wear sunscreen.
3. Wear your seat belt.
4. Jump up and down a few times.
5. Pick up one object that’s in the wrong place and put it away.
6. Go for a ten-minute walk outside.
7. Eat a fruit or vegetable.
8. Put your keys away in the same place.
9. Touch everyone in your house with affection.
Bonus: 10. Go to sleep as soon as you’re sleepy, if you possibly can.
Have you read the book?