Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Fabulous!


Edited to add: I WON! I WON! I won a copy of Matthew Mead's new book, Entertaining Simple! Thank you Linda from Restyled Home, Matthew Mead and Wiley Publishing.

Last week's fashion show was a huge success. I had so much fun with the ladies backstage and the greatest thing for me was that I was the first one on the runway! I know!

In other news, Linda at Restyled Home has teamed up with Matthew Mead for another fabulous giveaway. You could win one of of 20 books (shown above) and ten extra lucky winners will win a gift certificate to Home Goods! I need to get a copy fast! The book can be purchased at bookstores across the U.S. and Canada or click here. Wow! Check out Matthew's website too! Everyday ideas to simplify your life, just what I need.

It's a busy week for me again, I'm getting ready for our Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend. I promised my family my famous
Pumpkin Mascarpone Pie. I made it last year and it was a huge hit!

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!

4 comments:

Elle Jay Bee said...

Wow!! I love your blog design!

So happy to find another Canadian in Blogland. I am definitely adding you to my blog links, after I look around here!!

Thanks for participating!
Linda

Elle Jay Bee said...

By the way, would you mind if I used the image of the little girl's birthday invitation? I would love to do something with it for Sophie's (my daughter) birthday. No pressure, but it just is so sweet!

Linda

GlorV1 said...

Glad to hear all went well and glad you enjoyed your walk. Take care.

Anonymous said...

That pie sounds delicious! I'm collecting pumpkin recipes so I'll add that one.

Manuela