Thursday, March 29, 2007

Happy Spring

Okay, I think Spring is finally around the corner here in Eastern Canada..... I am so looking forward to getting my hands dirty in the garden and adding some curb appeal. I have lots of redecorating projects, I can't wait to start. I decided I will start by posting some of my favorite things. I took this picture from a book a couple of years ago, why can't I remember the book? I am decluttering/redecorating my house so this will help me with some ideas..... How cute is this little corner....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spring has finally reached us in southern Ontario this week. It's nice to be able to fling open the windows and wash some of the grit and grime of winter off. I love the photo you posted ... it looks light and very spring-y! I hope you'll post your progress as you redecorate your home & garden! ♥