Sunday, April 20, 2008

A crazy week

Picture courtesy of www.livingetc.com

I've had one of the craziest weeks ever. I'm off on a business trip next Tuesday. I'm organizing a meeting for 60 and even if I've done it before, it's never the same thing. There will always be some obstacles. All that to say, I am so happy I have somewhere to go whenever I need some time for myself. I visit my blogfriends with my cup of coffee. All of you are inspiring and give me the joy of reading what you are up to, thank you! Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Charmingdesigns said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog this morning as I'm sitting here in the quiet, sipping on a hot cup of coffee. I'm glad I saw the photo of the wrought , painted white, with wood in the back. I have a similar one. I will paint it now, and put wood on the back. I'm so excited. Have a great day! Laurie