Thursday, April 02, 2009

Spring

Picture courtesy of Sandra Lane

I just love Spring, it reminds me of Easter and tea parties! It's amazing how energized one feels. The arrival of spring with it's warm days and cool nights. My favorite spring pleasure is seeing once bare branches burst into a riot of blooms.

Spring also reminds me that it's time to declutter and organize, sigh! So here are a few ideas I'll be tackling;

Make a list of things to do
Prioritize them
Start with the easiest tasks
Reward yourself (that's easy, I'm thinking a pedicure :-)
And finally, build on success!

I'd love to hear your ideas!

5 comments:

jenna said...

I love that photo. I wish every spring day was like that.

Dirty Dolly Design said...

Your blog is amazing! I'm so much looking forward to following. Over here in Australia we have barely started Autumn (Fall). So we are all feathering our nests.

Unknown said...

Two friends and I began something for Spring. Every Wed while our kids are in school, we gather at one of our houses to Spring clean a "zone". Each week we rotate. It has been so much fun that we look forward to Wednesdays each week!
♥Jen

ANETTESHUS.COM said...

Hi! You have a beautiful blog!! Love the design:)

Klem Anette from Norway:)

amy said...

I love the pictures, and words you post. So lovely 1!!