Last month, my Circle of Friends and I had the pleasure of speaking to Jill Smolinski author of The Next thing on the List. I loved this book and we all had such a great time discussing it. Jill also posted our photo on her blog, I'm the one holding the book. We all had to share our life list, so here's my list.
1. Travel to Paris and shop at the Paris Flea Market - Marche aux puces de la porte de Vanves.
2. Read the complete Jane Austen collection in this order;
Pride and Prejudice
Sense and Sensibility
3. Take my kids on vacation every year
4. Make one new recipe from my cookbooks on my shelves
5. Learn to take better pictures
6. Get lost in NYC with a camera and some money for food only, (no shopping)
7. Fill a journal with inspirational quotes and images
8. Learn to Salsa dance
9. Go back to school
10. Buy a villa in Italy
Experts say that the very act of putting your goals on paper increases the chance you’ll achieve them.
I love making lists, from todo lists, shopping lists, wish lists. Looks like this weekend I'll be tackling my todo list.
Enjoy your weekend!